Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Two Models Of Home With Modern Twists

Lake Austin House
This is a redesign of the Bercy Chen Studio, which was asked to review the house to make it more representative of the views of Lake Austin, I like the open nature of the design and I love open nature of the interior. This modern concept of the house is designed to make the most of the lake, I wonder why they thought they need water ed side of the house because it is so close to the river.?






Aoki June modern design house

This is a radical design of the house, I wonder why the designers wanted to cover the house in the mountains. In a sense, it hides envorionment, a project is really macho, for some reason I like it, but really, I would have liked more to attract attention to himself. This pool is absolutely gorgeous and the views are just heavenly.




No comments:

Post a Comment